Teams are required to complete and present various documents at the on-site check-in for the National Tournament. Check-In will occur at the Involvement Center at the Memorial Student Center.
1. Did you obtain the Password from the Science Olympiad National Office to Accept Invite to the National Tournament?
Note: This info will be provided by your State Director beginning after February 1.
2. Have you made reservations for dorm and meals? ( We highly recommend staying on-campus, it will be a great experience!)
3. Have you made arrangements for travel to Menomonie, Wisconsin, as well as, ground transportation from airport?
4. Coaches please review the following necessary documents.
- Team Roster Form (listing 15 students who will be competing at the National Tournament) signed by the high school principal and turned in on site at Check-In.
- Medical Consent Form
- UW-Stout Talent Release Form
- UW-Stout ParticipationForm
- 3M Talent Release
- Criminal Background Check Waiver
5. Did you complete the online team registration process at Avogadro, which will be used for awarding scholarships?
6. Did you completely read the Tournament page that includes policies and tournament opening and Awards Ceremony and Requirements for the Parade of States?
7. Did you review the Schedule of Events and other tournament details?
8. If needed, did you arrange for shipping of materials to your hotel or campus?
9. Do you know your homeroom assignment location? (Homeroom Assignments coming soon!)
10. Do you know where you will be sitting for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies?
11. Did you check the event clarifications and Rules Clarifications?
12. Did you read the Wristband Procedures?